The Soft Robotics lab of Biomechanical Engineering headed by Dr. Ali Sadeghi receives funding (NWO-ORC) for three PhD students for the HOLLAND HYBRID HEART collaborative project. A multidisciplinary project that will combine tissue engineering and soft robotics to build a biocompatible artificial heart that offers a future to heart failure patients.
Wednesday 12 July 2023
More recent news
- Fri 17 Nov 2023Duim omhoog voor innovatief handexoskelet
- Fri 3 Nov 2023Six UT experts amongst Netherlands Academy of Engineering fellows
- Wed 18 Oct 2023Crazy research call 2023
- Mon 9 Oct 2023Smart Lumbar Orthosis Project receives Letter of Award from TTT MedTouch Voucher
- Wed 20 Sep 2023BE Department becomes officially member of the ISSA