Study-address / mailing address

At this address you receive the mail from the University of Twente.

Are you Cursist, Subsidairy or Tranfer Minor ( kies op maat ) student ?:

It is not possible to change your study address / correspondence address in Studielink. Please, take the following action:
E-mail Student Services with your request to change your address stating your student number and new address details.

Change your study-address / mailing address

You can change your study-address / mail address in Studielink. Your new study-address / mail address will appear into the administration system Osiris of the University of Twente.

You can change your mailing address under the <Details> tab in your Studielink account.

  1. Log in to your Studielink account, go to <Details>, and change your mailing address.
  2. Enter your new mailing address and confirm it.
  3. Your new mailing address will be forwarded to your institution of higher education.

Please note: Do you receive a student grant? Then you must report your change of address separately to DUO. Visit to do this.

Students with a residence permit

If you have a residence permit, it is a prerequisite to keep your address up to date in order for you to maintain your residence permit. As the Dutch Immigration Office (IND) uses the Municipal Personal Records Database to check your details of residence, it is of high importance for you to notify the Municipality of your change of address as soon as possible.

Moving during the academic year in the Netherlands or abroad?

You can change your address in Studielink. This address will be transferred to Osiris through Studielink.