Support & expertise network for UT researchers
The Digital Competence Centre (DCC) is an innovative university-wide network of expertise on:
- Open Science,
- Research Data Management,
- ICT for Research (infrastructure, tools, software) & Digitalization of Science.
We support and connect UT researchers with experts and each other. Stay up to date, learn and co-create with us!
How do we help UT researchers in the faculties?
Your faculty’s data stewards, ICT-account managers, privacy experts, information specialists, research support coordinators - who are all part of the DCC Network – help you to make:
- your research (process): open, reproducible, and transparent
- your publications Open Access
- your research data FAIR: Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, Reusable
- your research easier, faster, and more efficient with state-of-the-art technology
- technological tools for (inter)national research cooperation more secure and user friendly.
What does the DCC network offer UT researchers?
- Advice, support and (policy) guidelines/ resources.
- Monthly thematic sessions that keep you up to date.
- Collaborative development of state-of-the-art ICT-facilities for Research: infrastructure, tools and software for your research that meet your (faculty’s) needs.
- Creation, transfer, and exchange of knowledge inside and outside the UT.
We welcome you to: