The case, titled 'Maximizing Team Diversity in the Praxis Course at the University of Toronto', by Derya Demirtas, Daria Terekhov, Daniel Francis and Timothy Chan has been selected as runner-up (2nd place) for the 2020 INFORMS Case Competition. The case was presented at the 2020 INFORMS Annual Meeting, November 7-13.
Thursday 24 September 2020
More recent news
- Tue 17 Nov 2020Work by Eline Tsai and Derya Demirtas presented at the 2020 INFORMS annual Meeting.
- Tue 10 Nov 2020The fine line between life and death: Strategic location of automated external defibrillators
- Fri 30 Oct 2020Two PDEng defenses in one day at CHOIR
- Tue 21 Jul 2020Bruno Vieira succefully defended his PhD thesis
- Tue 3 Mar 2020Robin Buter new PhD student at CHOIR