The case, titled 'Maximizing Team Diversity in the Praxis Course at the University of Toronto', by Derya Demirtas, Daria Terekhov, Daniel Francis and Timothy Chan has been selected as runner-up (2nd place) for the 2020 INFORMS Case Competition. The case was presented at the 2020 INFORMS Annual Meeting, November 7-13.
Thursday 24 September 2020
More recent news
- Wed 27 Sep 2023Aleida Braaksma again best teacher of master Medical Informatics
- Fri 20 Jan 2023Derya Demirtas promoted to associate professor
- Wed 23 Nov 2022Smart watch to detect unwitnessed out-of-hospital cardiac arrests
- Tue 15 Nov 2022Aleida Braaksma best Master teacher UvA Medical Informatics
- Tue 17 May 2022ORAHS international seminar series starts end of May with talk by Prof. Stefan Nickel