The case, titled 'Maximizing Team Diversity in the Praxis Course at the University of Toronto', by Derya Demirtas, Daria Terekhov, Daniel Francis and Timothy Chan has been selected as runner-up (2nd place) for the 2020 INFORMS Case Competition. The case was presented at the 2020 INFORMS Annual Meeting, November 7-13.
Thursday 24 September 2020
More recent news
- Tue 17 May 2022ORAHS international seminar series starts end of May with talk by Prof. Stefan Nickel
- Mon 28 Mar 2022CHOIR organizes a special issue on “Data-driven Integrated Care Planning and Scheduling“
- Thu 9 Dec 2021Sven Relijveld receives first place in Bekader (IEM & BA alumni association) 2021 thesis competition!
- Tue 21 Sep 2021The BMS Graduation Award 2021 goes to … Gelbrich Holsbrink!
- Fri 10 Sep 2021Irene Kuin Finalist Best Thesis in Applied Math Award