Last week at the Duth Mathematical Conference (NMC) CHOIR PDEng student Jasmijn Manders received the third prize for the PWN Innovation Award for her MSc. thesis. For her thesis she worked together with the population screening organization (bevolkingsonderzoek oost) on the optimization of the invitation strategy for colon cancer screening. Her thesis, titled Optimising the invitation strategy for colon cancer screening, can be found here.
Monday 29 April 2019
More recent news
- Tue 17 Nov 2020Work by Eline Tsai and Derya Demirtas presented at the 2020 INFORMS annual Meeting.
- Tue 10 Nov 2020The fine line between life and death: Strategic location of automated external defibrillators
- Fri 30 Oct 2020Two PDEng defenses in one day at CHOIR
- Thu 24 Sep 2020Derya Demirtas runner-up for the 2020 INFORMS Case Competition
- Tue 21 Jul 2020Bruno Vieira succefully defended his PhD thesis