Last week at the Duth Mathematical Conference (NMC) CHOIR PDEng student Jasmijn Manders received the third prize for the PWN Innovation Award for her MSc. thesis. For her thesis she worked together with the population screening organization (bevolkingsonderzoek oost) on the optimization of the invitation strategy for colon cancer screening. Her thesis, titled Optimising the invitation strategy for colon cancer screening, can be found here.
Monday 29 April 2019
More recent news
- Tue 18 May 2021Improving patient safety through combining quantitative and qualitative methods
- Mon 3 May 2021New CHOIR publication
- Fri 30 Apr 2021New CHOIR publication
- Mon 29 Mar 2021Richard Boucherie nieuwe voorzitter PWN
- Fri 26 Mar 2021New CHOIR article on Real-time forecasting of COVID-19 bed occupancy