Last week at the Duth Mathematical Conference (NMC) CHOIR PDEng student Jasmijn Manders received the third prize for the PWN Innovation Award for her MSc. thesis. For her thesis she worked together with the population screening organization (bevolkingsonderzoek oost) on the optimization of the invitation strategy for colon cancer screening. Her thesis, titled Optimising the invitation strategy for colon cancer screening, can be found here.
Monday 29 April 2019
More recent news
- Tue 21 Jul 2020Bruno Vieira succefully defended his PhD thesis
- Tue 3 Mar 2020Robin Buter new PhD student at CHOIR
- Wed 26 Feb 2020Niki Matinrad visiting PhD student at CHOIR
- Tue 10 Dec 2019Pioneers in Healthcare voucher for CHOIR
- Fri 25 Oct 2019New CHOIR publication on Radiotherapy Logistics