This week dr. Derya Demirtas gave a presentation at the Swanson School of Engeneering at the University of Pittsburg titled "Public access defibrillator location under demand and supply uncertainty". Details about the presentations can be found on the poster below.
Saturday 24 March 2018
More recent news
- Wed 27 Sep 2023Aleida Braaksma again best teacher of master Medical Informatics
- Fri 20 Jan 2023Derya Demirtas promoted to associate professor
- Wed 23 Nov 2022Smart watch to detect unwitnessed out-of-hospital cardiac arrests
- Tue 15 Nov 2022Aleida Braaksma best Master teacher UvA Medical Informatics
- Tue 17 May 2022ORAHS international seminar series starts end of May with talk by Prof. Stefan Nickel