If you require more information about MoMi, do not hesitate to contact us:
- MoMi Committee or process: contact the MoMi Committee by email@example.com
- Visa, residence permit, insurance, housing: Contact Student Services Contact Centre. See also: https://www.utwente.nl/en/student-services/visa/ or https://www.utwente.nl/en/education/student-services/contact/
- Study (planning) or credits: Contact your educational program, for example your study adviser, Fainco (Faculty Internationalisation Officer) or examination committee
- Personal circumstances, the CPO, the application or the assessment: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and/or your study adviser/Fainco
- Rules and support at the UT: Contact a student counsellor of SACC for information, advice and support with questions or complaints and issues that you encounter during your study. If you want to make an appointment with a student counsellor or psychologist, you can contact the secretary SACC. The student counsellor is also a confidential adviser. Always report personal circumstances to your study program.
- Other international questions: Contact Student Affairs Services
- ITC: ITC students can contact the ITC Student Affairs Office.