If you require more information about MoMi or the Binding Recommendation rule (BSA), do not hesitate to contact us:
- MoMi Committee or process: contact the MoMi Committee by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visa or residence permit: Contact Student Services. See also: https://www.utwente.nl/en/student-services/visa/
- Study (planning) or credits: Contact your educational program, for example your study adviser, Fainco (Faculty Internationalisation Officer) or examination committee
- Personal circumstances, the CPO, the application or the assessment: Contact email@example.com and/or your study adviser/Fainco
- Rules and support at the UT: Contact a student counselor of SACC for information, advice and support with questions or complaints and issues that you encounter during your study. If you want to make an appointment with a student counselor or student psychologist, you can contact the secretary SACC. The student counselor is also a confidential adviser. Always report personal circumstances to your study program.
- Other international questions: Contact Student Affairs Services
- ITC: ITC students can contact the ITC Student Affairs Office.