If you require more information about MoMi or the Binding Recommendation rule, do not hesitate to contact:
- Student Services concerning your visa or residence permit;
- your Fainco or study adviser concerning your study planning or your ECTS, or when you have circumstances that are hindering your study progress;
- a student counselor for information, advice and support with questions or complaints and issues that you encounter during your study. If you want to make an appointment with a student counselor or psychologist, you can contact the secretary SACC. The student counselor is also a confidential adviser;
- the registry of the Committee Personal Circumstances about the CPO rules or your application assessment personal circumstances;
- ITC students can contact the ITC Student Affairs Office.