If you require more information about MoMi or the Binding Recommendation rule, do not hesitate to contact:

  • Student Services concerning your visa or residence permit;
  • your Fainco or study adviser concerning your study planning or your ECTS, or when you have circumstances that are hindering your study progress;
  • a student counselor for information, advice and support with questions or complaints and issues that you encounter during your study. If you want to make an appointment with a student counselor or psychologist, you can contact the secretary SACC. The student counselor is also a confidential adviser;
  • the registry of the Committee Personal Circumstances about the CPO rules or your application assessment personal circumstances;
  • ITC students can contact the ITC Student Affairs Office.