- I have a question, who can I contact?
If you require more information about MoMi or the Binding Recommendation rule, do not hesitate to contact us:
- MoMi Committee or process: contact the MoMi Committee by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visa or residence permit: Contact Student Services Contact Centre. See also: https://www.utwente.nl/en/student-services/visa/ or https://www.utwente.nl/en/education/student-services/contact/
- Rules and support at the UT: Contact a student counselor of SACC for information, advice and support with questions or complaints and issues that you encounter during your study. If you want to make an appointment with a student counselor or student psychologist, you can contact the secretary SACC. The student counselor is also a confidential adviser. Always report personal circumstances to your study program
- Other international questions: Contact Student Affairs Services
September 2018This answers my question.Thank you for your feedback