UTServicesCESSACCRegulationsContact and questions

Contact and questions

  • I have a question, who can I contact?

    If you require more information about MoMi or the Binding Recommendation rule, do not hesitate to contact us:

    - MoMi Committee or process: contact the MoMi Committee by momi@utwente.nl

    - Visa or residence permit: Contact Student Services Contact Centre. See also: https://www.utwente.nl/en/student-services/visa/ or https://www.utwente.nl/en/education/student-services/contact/

    - Study (planning) or credits: Contact your educational program, for example your study adviser, Fainco (Faculty Internationalisation Officer) or examination committee

    - Personal circumstances, the CPO, the application or the assessment: Contact the registry of the CPO and/or your study adviser/Fainco

    - Rules and support at the UT: Contact a student counselor of SACC for information, advice and support with questions or complaints and issues that you encounter during your study. If you want to make an appointment with a student counselor or student psychologist, you can contact the secretary SACC. The student counselor is also a confidential adviser. Always report personal circumstances to your study program

    - Other international questions: Contact Student Affairs Services

    - ITC: ITC students can contact the ITC Student Affairs Office

    September 2018