- How can an organization apply for SU-recognition?
- Our organization is SU-recognized but not jet mentioned in FOBOS, Appendix B. How many grants do we get?
As soon as the Student Union has recognized an organization, they will discuss with the CPO registry how many grants will be allocated. At first, these grants are taken from the budget additional and ad-hoc grants. At the biennial assessment, the organization may be added to FOBOS, Appendix B.This answers my question.Thank you for your feedback
- Where can I see if my organization qualifies form activism grants?
Appendix B of the FOBOS scheme holds a list of organizations that qualify for activism grants (basic list), as well as the grants available for the calendar years 2020 and 2021.This answers my question.Thank you for your feedback
- Our organization is recognized. But, we should get more grants then mentioned in FOBOS, Appendix B. What to do?
Every 2 years the Student Union assess the members count on 1 November. Based on that result, the allocation of activism grants may be adjusted. On 1 November 2019, there was a count for the calendar years 2020 and 2021. The next members count will be on 1 November 2021.This answers my question.Thank you for your feedback
- I am on the board of a national organization. Am I entitled to a FOBOS activism grant?
If you are on the board of a Dutch political youth organization or a Dutch national organization that engages in activities that are important for higher education, you may be entitled to a national government grant. The organization can apply for this at DUO (information in Dutch).This answers my question.Thank you for your feedback