I have a question, who can I contact?
• Visa or residence permit: contact Student Services.
See also: https://www.utwente.nl/en/student-services/visa/
• My study (program) or credits: contact your educational program.
For example your study advisor, Fainco (Faculty Internationalisation Officer) or
• CPO and application assessment personal circumstances: contact the
Committe Personal Cirsumstances (CPO)
• Rules and support at the UT or in personal circumstances: contact the
student counselor for information, advice and support with questions or complaints
and issues that you encounter during your study. If you want to make an
appointment with a student counselor or student psychologist, you can contact the
The student counselor is also a confidential adviser.
Always report personal circumstances to your study program.
• ITC: ITC students can contact the ITC Student Affairs Office.