9. Contact and questions

I have a question, who can I contact?

•  Visa or residence permit: contact Student Services.
    See also: https://www.utwente.nl/en/student-services/visa/
•  My study (program) or credits: contact your educational program.
    For example your study advisor, Fainco (Faculty Internationalisation Officer) or
    examination committee.
•  CPO and application assessment personal circumstances: contact the
    Committe Personal Cirsumstances (CPO) 
•  Rules and support at the UT or in personal circumstances: contact the
    student counselor for information, advice and support with questions or complaints
    and issues that you encounter during your study. If you want to make an
    appointment with a student counselor or student psychologist, you can contact the
    secretary SACC.
    The student counselor is also a confidential adviser.
    Always report personal circumstances to your study program.
•  ITC: ITC students can contact the ITC Student Affairs Office.

This answers my question.
Thank you for your question