The third episode of Rijnstate Collegetour features Carine Doggen, clinical epidemiologist and professor at the University of Twente (TechMed Centre ). She presents the results from her field: researching new technologies and innovations in healthcare with a focus on moving care from the hospital to the home. The presentation is in Dutch. Read more on the Dutch website.
Saturday 2 April 2022
More recent news
- Tue 28 Jun 2022Critical assessment of prediction models needed
- Thu 23 Jun 2022Netherlands lagging behind in healthcare digitisation
- Fri 17 Jun 2022Inspiring winners at sixth edition UT Challenge
- Mon 30 May 2022Oral History: stories about art made accessible
- Mon 9 May 2022Marion Kamp new lead in the project to re-design the Centre for Professional Learning and Development (PLD NEXT)