24 - 28 February 2020
Designlab Campus University of Twente
Enschede, The Netherlands
Join our interdisciplinary student camp and work alongside our experts to develop solutions for real-life challenges of regional bio-based economy, with focus on biorefinery, bioeconomy and circularity. You will expand your network and meet national and international professionals from various disciplines. The student camp offers you the following opportunities:
- Put theoretical knowledge from your studies in practice while designing innovative solutions for real-life problems;
- Work in international, interdisciplinary and multicultural teams in a vibrant academic environment and with academic supervision;
- Get access to real-life processes through excursions to institutions working in the bioenergy sector;
- Familiarize yourself with regional stakeholders from industry, public authorities and civil society;
- Access to innovative regional industries in the bioenergy sector;
- 3 extra EC’s to your educational CV;
- latest news from science and industry in lunch talks.
The goal of the student camp is systematically solving real-life challenges related to bio-based economy, bioenergy and circular economy under academic supervision and in close communication with problem owners. During the week, you will work in a multidisciplinary team in the Designlab at the University of Twente. The venue offers great opportunities to meet students, staff and spin offs of the University of Twente.
The Student Camp is open for students in science, engineering and social science masters programs. PhD students are also welcome.
A detailed programme consisting of team work, excursions, lunch talks and dinner will be available soon at www.bioenergytrain.eu
Designlab Campus of the University of Twente Hengelosestraat 500, 7521 Enschede
You can register at www.aanmelder.nl/113728
Application deadline is 23 February 2020.
The participation fee is 100 euro and includes accommodation (double room) at the Campus U Parkhotel, lunches, course materials and excursions.
Here you find the programme.
For the latest information, please, visit the ETP website.
You can also send an email to Barbera van Dalm (E: firstname.lastname@example.org)