Our research is structured around three themes. For examples of current projects, please click a theme below.
Theme 1: Digital Society
- Digital Polarization - the Dutch Search Engine Project
- Digital Inclusion and Poverty
- Any Thing for Anyone? Digital inequality and the Internet-of-Things
- Trendrapports on Digital Inclusion
- Qual-AI-ty Engagement Project
- Children’s and adolescent’s media use, development and (in)equality
- Network. transfOrm. groW.
- EUSL Energy
- Managing Digital Transformations,
- Dutch publications on polarisation
Theme 3: Persuasive Technology