Do you want to leave your mark? Do you want to learn what change is and be able to identify opportunities for change? Throughout this course you will discover and develop your ability to execute viable change, through developing a skill set of relevant tools. We will help you learn how you can become a change agent and leader of innovation and impact. Within an interactive educational setting and through workshops, you will develop skills for your future and master the art of executing change with peers from all over the world.
With changes happening around us every day, we need to be able to deal and cope with these situations in order to thrive. Problems are becoming more and more complex as technology is rapidly evolving, which requires a different approach in thinking, identifying, designing, and implementing solutions to these complex problems. Not only learning these skills is important, but being able to effectively teach these skills to other people and spread the message might be even more crucial. This course offers you a series of sessions that address not only skills required to recognize and execute viable change, it will also teach you the ins and outs of design thinking that will allow for a step-by-step process of approaching complex projects and problems.
The next UIF European Meetup, Leaders of Innovation and Impact, will be a 5-day online, student-driven experience of a lifetime! The European Meetup is organized as part of CuriousU, an European Summer School with an international taste. The program will be from August 2-6, 2021. Check out all details of the program, including registration, costs, and a day-by-day schedule on the CuriousU page! Can't wait for August 2021? Get even more excited with the after movies of the last two meetups, 2018 and 2019!
During this course you will experience different, active, learning methods:
- Design thinking (Sience2Design4Society)
- Pitching and storytelling
- Interacting with stakeholders
- Inspirational talks from guest speakers
These methods will help to guide you through the course. At the end of the course you are able to:
- Understand what change is and can identify opportunities for change
- Make use of the tools acquired during the course to execute viable change
- Activate and engage with both direct and indirect stakeholders to implement change
- Recognize and evaluate failed change
Are you doubting whether this course suits you? Check out the following requirements:
- English language competencies and active speaking and comprehensive skills (min. C1 CEFR)
- Being comfortable with talking in front of a crowd (preferably)
- Being comfortable with public interactions (preferably)
- You want to have fun and do something meaningful this summer!
Do you want to participate in the Leaders of Innovation and Impact only summer course? That's awesome! You can register via the CuriousU website, by clicking here. Do you have any questions? Feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always happy to help!