All our consortium members joined on 18 and 19 May 2022 the TOPSQUAD work package meeting in Basel. The event has been kindly hosted by our partners Basel Precision Instruments and University of Basel. What a difference it makes to see each other in real! We had plenty of occasion for fruitful discussions and to connect thanks to the great spirit of all the participants from University of Twente, University of Basel, IST Austria, Eindhoven University of Technology, Basel Precision Instruments and nanoPHAB.
Thursday 2 June 2022
More recent news
- Thu 22 Dec 2022Happy holidays!
- Tue 6 Dec 2022New publication: Prevalence of trivial zero-energy sub-gap states in non-uniform helical spin chains on the surface of superconductors
- Fri 16 Sep 2022TOPSQUAD highly represented at the Spin Qubit 5 conference
- Wed 6 Jul 2022NanoPHAB - Silicon wafer nanopatterning for scalable quantum bits
- Mon 25 Apr 2022New TOPSQUAD video at the Eindhoven University of Technology