Last Friday the Nano Electronic Materials cluster celebrated the end of the year in style. Ph.D.s, post-docs and PIs joined this special Christmas colloquium edition of our cluster. Representatives from each research group presented a one-slider with their research highlight of the year. We enjoyed together a glass of Glühwein or hot chocolate and some delicious cookies. Altogether a very nice event followed by the unanimous agreement for a remake in the years to come. Special thanks to the cluster chair Marcelo Ackermann for this great initiative and to Carin Krijnen-Smid and Pantelis Bampoulis for making this event happen.
Monday 19 December 2022
More recent news
- Thu 23 Nov 2023Cutting-edge research in thin films and multilayers for EUV and Xray published in Journal of Applied Physics, American Chemical Society and in Vacuum
- Mon 13 Nov 2023Marko Sturm presents as invited speaker on the 69th AVS
- Fri 10 Nov 2023Wesley van den Beld, Michel de Jong & Jeroen Vollenbroek receive grant 'Innovate and Share it EEMCS 2023'
- Wed 13 Sep 2023Imaging the invisible
- Mon 26 Jun 2023Frank Schuurmans appointed as professor at XUV