Liniker Fabrico de Sousa, PhD candidate connected to the Photocatalytic Synthesis and Films in Fluids groups, received a poster prize at the first International Symposium on „Insights into Gas Diffusion Electrodes“ (23-25 September 2019 in Magdeburg). His poster was about the solvent effect on the preparation of copper-gas diffusion electrodes and its influence on activity and selectivity to the electrochemical reduction of carbon dioxide. The motivation for this work is to find a stable and active electro-catalyst to convert CO2 into chemicals and fuels, as a way to reutilize CO2 produced by industry.
Friday 4 October 2019
More recent news
- Mon 15 Jun 2020PhD defence of Özlem Haval Demirel “Metal organic frameworks at interfaces”.
- Tue 11 Feb 2020Grant for Jeff Wood and Joris de Grooth
- Fri 10 Jan 2020PhD position organic micro-pollutants removal from water
- Fri 20 Dec 2019Millions for large-scale energy storage research
- Wed 11 Dec 2019ENW-KLEIN subsidy for Jeff Wood