Every year, the MESA+ institute for nanotechnology hosts the internal symposium 'MESA+ Meeting’ in Enschede. During this year event, held on Monday 30 September, Ameya Bysani, PhD candidate in the Membrane Surface Science group, won the 2nd prize for his poster about Pressing Polyelectrolyte Complexes (PECs) to plastics; a novel and simple way to make bulk plastics.
Friday 4 October 2019
More recent news
- Tue 11 Feb 2020Grant for Jeff Wood and Joris de Grooth
- Fri 10 Jan 2020PhD position organic micro-pollutants removal from water
- Fri 20 Dec 2019Millions for large-scale energy storage research
- Wed 11 Dec 2019ENW-KLEIN subsidy for Jeff Wood
- Fri 22 Nov 2019Professor Karin Schroën part-time chair holder of the new Membrane Processes for Food group