Every year, the MESA+ institute for nanotechnology hosts the internal symposium 'MESA+ Meeting’ in Enschede. During this year event, held on Monday 30 September, Ameya Bysani, PhD candidate in the Membrane Surface Science group, won the 2nd prize for his poster about Pressing Polyelectrolyte Complexes (PECs) to plastics; a novel and simple way to make bulk plastics.
Friday 4 October 2019
More recent news
- Thu 20 Apr 2023Successful and inspiring Twente membranes Day 2023
- Fri 14 Apr 2023Unique Waterlab opens on UT campus
- Tue 31 Jan 2023ERC Consolidator Grant for mosaic membrane development by Wiebe de Vos
- Tue 17 May 2022Membrane filtration pilot with new wastewater treatment technology
- Mon 7 Feb 2022ERC Proof of concept grant for Wiebe de Vos