Sara Roldan Velasquez has been selected as one of the Centennial Future Leaders of Polymeric Materials Science and Engineering by the Polymeric Materials: Science and Engineering (PMSE) division of the American Chemical Society (ACS). As well as receiving her award she will deliver an invited talk at the ACS's Spring 2024 meeting in New Orleans, USA as one of the highlights of the PMSE 100th anniversary celebrations.
Wednesday 13 September 2023
More recent news
- Tue 21 Nov 2023New Biodegradable Polymers Traceable Without Toxic Contrast Agents
- Sat 16 Sep 2023Spotted in the media...
- Fri 15 Sep 2023Young Talent Grant for Olga Koshkina
- Thu 10 Aug 2023Paper Olga Koshkina accepted in Small
- Tue 1 Aug 2023Paper published in Nature Communications