The TechMed Centre has an extensive network of partners of a wide diversity:
- Healthcare Providers – we collaborate with more than 50 hospitals, university medical centres and specialized clinics with a very wide diversity of medical domains. The strong internship network of Technical Medicine links our researcher to more than 1000 medical specialist and our clinical professors ensure structured partnerships with medical departments. Key partners are Radboudumc, UMCG, UMCU, RRD, MST, ZGT, Rijnstate, NKI-AVL.
- MedTech Industry – we collaborate with key players in the medtech industry and have a strong network of innovative SME’s and young startups.
- Research Institutes – we collaborate in a global scale with multiple leading research institutes such as IHU-Strasbourg, Wyss, ETH, EPFL, CEA, Fraunhofer, TNO.
- Cluster organizations - we collaborate with multiple organizations stimulating innovation in healthcare and/or industry. In the TechMed Twente Region these are Novel-T, WTC Twente and Health Innovation Park. In the Eastern NL region these are complemented with Health Valley and OOST NL. On a National Level we collaborate with the topsectors Life Science and Health and High Tech Systems and Materials.
- Testing facilities and labs – beside the facilities of the TechMed Centre, we have a good relation with testing and production facilities in the region, such as: DesignLab (UT), FabLab (Saxion), Roessingh Research and Development (Roessingh), Twentse Zorg Academie.
- Healthcare Players – we have a good relation with healthcare insurance agencies Menzis and Achmea.