Recognition of and response to acutely ill patients is a matter of life and death. A structural approach will help in adequate and safe care for the patient. The SBMS course is a competence-based training in the systematic approach of medical emergency situation. The TechMed Academy offers this course in cooperation with the Wenckebach Institute Groningen.
The following themes in the field of medical treatment and collaboration are covered in this course:
- Recognition of medical emergency situations;
- Structural approach of medical emergency situations (ABCDE);
- Handling critical situations in the emergency room;
- Risk stratification in medical emergency situations;
- Effective communication during structural approach;
- Skills application in medical emergency situations (including reanimation skills).
This main language of this course is Dutch. More information on this course (including course dates) is therefore available on the Dutch website.
TechMed Academy/ Technohal (nr. 18)
7522 NH ENSCHEDE