We have been dealing with a new crisis in Europe since February 2022. After earlier concerns about health and social limitations, there is now a lot of uncertainty about things such as high energy prices, inflation and finance.
Good to know that we have a partnership with DiFfit. DiFfit is a selected partner that focuses on the Sustainable Employability of our employees with focus on financial fit employees.
There is a Helpdesk available for you that you can call anonymously with questions or concerns when you for example;
- Feel insecure about your budget or financial position;
- Worry about debts or reminders;
- Not knowing which agency to contact;
- The groceries or your (energy) bills can no longer be paid;
- You no longer have an overview of your administration;
- Have questions about surcharges, assessments or other regulations of the tax authorities;
- Are unsure about your pension or when you can stop or work less;
- You have changes in your home situation such as a divorce, death or a move;
Don't be left with questions or concerns about money related matters! Call DiFfit now on phone number 073 – 822 7541. This is of course anonymous and confidential. DiFfit helps with a listening ear, advice and useful tips. When more help is needed, they will work with you on a suitable solution.
Would you like to know more first?