A vacancy for an Programme Coordinator for the Bachelor International Business Administration (IBA) and Master Business Administration (BA) has arisen in the Education Service Centre (OSC) of the BMS faculty. The ESC supports a total of 5 bachelor’s programmes and 12 master’s programmes in the BMS faculty. The support includes, amongst others, programme coordination, internationalisation and quality assurance of programmes.
As the Junior Programme Coordinator for the IBA Bachelor’s programme and BA Master’s programme, you will work closely together with the programme coordinator who is responsible for the planning and coordination of both programmes. You will focus on the following tasks;
- contributing to the development of both the existing and future educational programme.
- marketing support throughout the year including open days for both the university and focused HBO recruitment.
- support with PDCA, Programme Committee, Programme Development plan, exam board, Teaching & Learning meetings and Track coordinator meetings, BA Thesis Canvas page update.
- administrative tasks for minor programmes overseen by the programme.
- planning/scheduling the programme and processing admission applications from (international) students.
- working closely with colleagues and lecturers from other programmes inside and outside the faculty.
- You will be an important link between the programme director, module support officer, lecturers, students and the other divisions of the Education Service Centre (OSC).
- Informing students naturally form part of this role.
- In addition, you will identify bottlenecks and provide proposals for improvement of the design and execution of the educational programme.
- You have completed higher vocational educational and you have at 3 years of relevant work experience.
- You are an enthusiastic person who takes initiative and has excellent social and communication skills.
- Given the international character of the UT, you are proficient in both Dutch and English, written and orally (C1 level).
- You are an excellent organiser and you regard administrative processes as a natural part of your role.
- You are confident working both independently as well as part of a team.
- You are service-oriented towards students and lecturers. At the same time, you are confident to be critical and you are capable of persuading others to implement new developments.
This is a 0,6 FTE appointment. It concerns a one year contract with a view to extending. Depending on experience, the salary is a maximum of € 3.606,- a full time appointment. In addition, we offer excellent secondary terms and conditions of employment, including an end-of-year bonus of 8.3%.
Information and application
For further information about the position, please contact Rixt Zeelenberg, Department Head of the Education Service Centre via email@example.com, telephone 053-4895957. You can upload your application and curriculum vitae via the link below until 17 September 2021. Please see https://www.utwente.nl/en/bms/education/current-stud/ for further information about the two programmes.
About the organization
The Faculty of Behavioural, Management and Social sciences (BMS) aims to play a pivotal role in understanding, co-engineering and evaluating innovation in society. Innovation is driven by advances in technology. By means of 'social engineering', we are here to integrate these advances in society. As a people-first tech university, we align these advances with the needs and behaviour of humans. We ensure proper public and private management as well as robust, inclusive and fair organisational structures. The faculty of BMS does this by developing, transferring and applying high-quality knowledge of Psychology, Business Administration, Public Administration, Communication Science, Philosophy, Educational Science, and Health Sciences. Our research and education in these disciplines is challenge-based. The BMS research programmes are directly linked to our research institutes: Mesa+ Institute for Nanotechnology, the TechMed Centre and the Digital Society Institute.
University of Twente (UT)
University of Twente (UT) has entered the new decade with an ambitious, new vision, mission and strategy. As ‘the ultimate people-first university of technology' we are rapidly expanding on our High Tech Human Touch philosophy and the unique role it affords us in society. Everything we do is aimed at maximum impact on people, society and connections through the sustainable utilisation of science and technology. We want to contribute to the development of a fair, digital and sustainable society through our open, inclusive and entrepreneurial attitude. This attitude permeates everything we do and is present in every one of UT's departments and faculties. Building on our rich legacy in merging technical and social sciences, we focus on five distinguishing research domains: Improving healthcare by personalised technologies; Creating intelligent manufacturing systems; Shaping our world with smart materials; Engineering our digital society; and Engineering for a resilient world.
As an employer, University of Twente offers jobs that matter. We equip you as a staff member to shape new opportunities both for yourself and for our society. With us, you will be part of a leading tech university that is changing our world for the better. We offer an open, inclusive and entrepreneurial climate, in which we encourage you to make healthy choices, for example, with our flexible, customisable conditions.