A vacancy for an Programme Coordinator for the Bachelor International Business Administration (IBA) has arisen in the Education Service Centre (OSC) of the BMS faculty. The OSC supports a total of 5 bachelor’s programmes and 12 master’s programmes in the BMS faculty. The support includes, amongst others, programme coordination, study advice, and internationalisation of the international exchange and quality assurance programmes.
As the Programme Coordinator for the IBA Bachelor’s programme, you will be responsible for the planning and coordination of this bachelor programme. You will focus on the following tasks:
- You will contribute to the development of both the existing and future educational programme.
- You will be responsible for planning the programme and processing admission applications from (international) students.
- You will work closely with colleagues and lecturers from other programmes inside and outside the faculty.
- You will be an important link between the programme director, lecturers, students and the other divisions of the Education Service Centre (OSC).
- Informing students and playing an active role in the provision of information naturally form part of this role.
- In addition, you will identify bottlenecks and provide proposals for improvement of the design and execution of the educational programme.
- You have completed an academic educational programme and have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You are an enthusiastic person who takes initiatiative and has excellent social and communication skills.
- Given the international character of the UT, you are proficient in both Dutch and English, written and oral (C1 level).
- You are excellent at organising and regard administrative processes as a natural part of your role.
- You are service-oriented towards students and lecturers. At the same time, you possess the confidence to be critical and you are capable of persuading others to implement new developments.
For further information about the role, please contact Rixt Zeelenberg, Department Head of the Education Service Centre via firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 053-4895957. You can upload your application and curriculum vitae via the link below until 30 juni 2020. Please see https://www.utwente.nl/en/bms/education/current-stud/ for further information about the two different master’s programmes.
This is a 0,8- 1,0 FTE appointment. It concerns a two-year contract with a view to extending. Depending on experience, the salary is a maximum of € 4,274 gross per month (grade 10) for a full time appointment. In addition, we offer excellent secondary terms and conditions of employment, including an end-of-year bonus of 8.3%.
The University of Twente. We stand for life sciences and technology. High tech and human touch. Education and research that matter. New technology which leads change, innovation and progress in society. The University of Twente is the only campus university of the Netherlands; divided over five faculties we provide more than fifty educational programmes. We have a strong focus on personal development and talented researchers are given scope for carrying out groundbreaking research.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. Because of our diversity values we do particularly support women to apply.
Faculty of Behavioural, Management and Social sciences
The Faculty of Behavioural, Management and Social sciences (BMS) strives to play a pivotal role in understanding, co-engineering and evaluating innovation in society. Innovation is driven by advances in technology. Through 'social engineering' these technological advances are embedded in society befitting human needs and behaviour, within proper public and private management and business structures. For this the faculty of BMS upholds high quality disciplinary knowledge in psychology, business administration, public administration, communication science, philosophy, educational science and health sciences. All with a focus on the challenges in society. Research is strongly connected to our institutes: Mesa+ Institute, TechMed Centra and Digital Society Institute.