The programme is aimed at ambitious and motivated UT Master's students in the top 10% of their cohort. We accept a maximum of 10 students from the University of Twente to join the students from Delft and Eindhoven. All educational backgrounds are welcome to the programme.
All Honours programme tracks are free of charge for UT students. There are available cost reimbursements for traveling due to the case or to participate in educational activities for the programme.
If you would like to be considered for the programme, please submit:
- A letter of motivation (one page) answering the question: How can the 4TU.RSC track help you make a difference (personal and/or societal)?
- Your CV and all relevant transcripts/portfolio documents.
- You are also asked to submit an overview of your Bachelor's final results (e.g. an overview of your study Bachelor process as can be found on and downloaded from Osiris).
The selection committee will then decide on inviting you for an interview. For questions regarding this track, please contact programme coordinator Mina Shahi. The full selection procedure is as follows:
- Students can apply to the programme until the 23th of October 2023, 23:59.
- After your application, you can be invited to a selection interview.
- All students who applied will receive the results from the selection committee at the end of October.
Please note: we only accept applications from University of Twente students. Students from Delft and Eindhoven should apply for this track at their local institution.