Wilma Dierkes was awarded the Colwyn Medal of the Institute of Materials, Minerals & Mining (IOM3, GB). This medal is ‘presented to an individual for outstanding service to the rubber industry of a scientific, technical or engineering character’. The medal is awarded every two years and it will be handed over to Wilma during the award ceremony in December. In return she will present the Rubber Foundation Lecture at a meeting of the IOM3.
Tuesday 1 August 2023
More recent news
- Wed 20 Sep 2023MedTech Twente Week 2023
- Wed 20 Sep 2023New research project for sustainable and innovative asset management of bridges and quay walls
- Mon 11 Sep 2023The story of Spin-off WearM.AI
- Thu 7 Sep 2023Unveiling of building sign signals start of CUBE construction on Campus
- Tue 22 Aug 2023UT coordinating a €2.8M project to improve offshore infrastructure resilience