Wilma Dierkes was awarded the Colwyn Medal of the Institute of Materials, Minerals & Mining (IOM3, GB). This medal is ‘presented to an individual for outstanding service to the rubber industry of a scientific, technical or engineering character’. The medal is awarded every two years and it will be handed over to Wilma during the award ceremony in December. In return she will present the Rubber Foundation Lecture at a meeting of the IOM3.
Tuesday 1 August 2023
More recent news
- Mon 5 Feb 2024Historic Milestone: 1000th Master's Graduate Achieved by the Industrial Design Engineering Programme
- Fri 2 Feb 2024Third Cohort of T&L Fellows UT building inclusive communities started in january 2024
- Tue 23 Jan 202410 years of regional care innovations, 10 new vouchers
- Thu 18 Jan 2024ERC Proof of Concept for David Marpaung and Sarthak Misra
- Wed 17 Jan 2024Research Software for Scientists Symposium (Feb 7th)