Our researchers Pookhao Chinpongsuwan and Mario Boot from Smart Connected Bikes project won the Best Camper Award at the Cycling Research Board Annual Meeting 2023 for our innovative work "Exploring the potential of fNIRS in capturing subjective cycling experiences." This prestigious award was for our commitment to the principles of Creative, Accessible, Mutable, Pleasurable, Inspiring, Nurturing, and Ground-Breaking (CAMPING) research.
Thursday 2 November 2023
More recent news
- Tue 16 Jan 2024Two UT scientists among new Young Academy members
- Wed 20 Dec 2023VU-UT blue green roof project collaboration in 2023
- Fri 15 Dec 2023new project on induced seismicity by the NWO-DeepNL programme
- Tue 12 Dec 2023Transitie naar een circulaire en emissievrije bouwsector
- Tue 28 Nov 2023Stakeholder engagement to enhance risk communication