The sea level is rising, large parts of the Netherlands are in danger of being flooded in the future. Scientists are looking for a solution and coastal engineer Bas Borsje (Facutly of Engineering Technology, Department of Civil Engineering, Group of Marine and Fluvial Systems) has one: the living dike. He explains in "de Werkplaats" how that should protect us against flooding from the sea (video is in Dutch only).
Thursday 4 August 2022
More recent news
- Mon 19 Sep 2022ARCOM award 2022 Marc van den Berg
- Thu 1 Sep 2022best paper award ISARC 2022
- Fri 24 Jun 2022Rapport onderzoekscommissie aanpak Ring Zuid (24-6-2022)
- Thu 23 Jun 2022Integration of shared transport at a public transport stop: mode choice intentions of different user segments at a mobility hub
- Mon 30 May 2022Article in UToday: Ride along