This open access paper is based on large scale GPS-tracking data from the Dutch Travel Panel (in Dutch: Nederlands Verplaatsingspanel, NVP). Teleworking is expected to have lasting effect on car commuting. After COVID-19, office workers expect to increase teleworking. The results suggest that employees with a relatively large change in teleworking during the early lockdown expect to work from home more frequently after COVID-19. The paper is part of the PhD thesis of Marie-Jose Olde Kalter that was succesfully defended Friday Nov 5, 2021.
Friday 12 November 2021
More recent news
- Thu 4 Aug 2022This is how we adapt to the rising sea level
- Fri 24 Jun 2022Rapport onderzoekscommissie aanpak Ring Zuid (24-6-2022)
- Thu 23 Jun 2022Integration of shared transport at a public transport stop: mode choice intentions of different user segments at a mobility hub
- Mon 30 May 2022Article in UToday: Ride along
- Thu 28 Apr 2022A comprehensive analysis of the relationships between the built environment and traffic safety in the Dutch urban areas