This open access paper is based on large scale GPS-tracking data from the Dutch Travel Panel (in Dutch: Nederlands Verplaatsingspanel, NVP). Teleworking is expected to have lasting effect on car commuting. After COVID-19, office workers expect to increase teleworking. The results suggest that employees with a relatively large change in teleworking during the early lockdown expect to work from home more frequently after COVID-19. The paper is part of the PhD thesis of Marie-Jose Olde Kalter that was succesfully defended Friday Nov 5, 2021.
Friday 12 November 2021
More recent news
- Mon 20 Dec 2021Pim Willemsen wins Waddenacademieprijs 2021
- Wed 15 Dec 2021Mobility and accessibility paradigms in Dutch transport policies: An empirical analysis
- Fri 3 Dec 2021ASPARI events november 2021
- Mon 29 Nov 2021Luuk van Laar wins the Bachelor Scriptieprijs 2021 of the Koninklijk Water Netwerk
- Mon 29 Nov 2021Anouk Bomers wins Professor de Winterprijs