On December 14th 2017, Sinead Power will give a lecture for the use of FES as one of the most powerful and flexible tools for rehabilitation. She will try to extend your view of what is possible with FES by sharing her personal experience as a user. The lecture is organized by Kostas Nizamis. More information can be found at this link.
Monday 4 December 2017
More recent news
- Mon 14 Oct 2019H2020 ITN Project Kickoff: SimBionics
- Mon 14 Oct 2019CONACyT grant awarded to PhD candidate Antonio Gogeascoechea
- Tue 29 Jan 2019Guillaume Durandau achieves 3rd place at the IEEE-EMBS Best Paper Award issued by the Benelux Chapter
- Thu 20 Dec 2018UT science in National Science Quiz 2018
- Fri 30 Nov 2018Dies Natalis 2018: talent in the spotlight