On December 14th 2017, Sinead Power will give a lecture for the use of FES as one of the most powerful and flexible tools for rehabilitation. She will try to extend your view of what is possible with FES by sharing her personal experience as a user. The lecture is organized by Kostas Nizamis. More information can be found at this link.
Monday 4 December 2017
More recent news
- Thu 10 Sep 2020International research project SOPHIA uses robotics to make workplaces healthier
- Tue 11 Aug 2020Antonio Gogeascoechea gets the ISEK 2020 Student Oral Presentation Award
- Tue 11 Aug 2020Two-day international virtual meeting as part of the H2020 Project SOPHIA
- Mon 8 Jun 2020M. Sartori and G. Durandau organize a special session on Neuromechanical Modelling and Control for Wearable Robots: Enhancing Movement after Neuromuscular Injuries at Werob 2020.
- Mon 14 Oct 2019H2020 ITN Project Kickoff: SimBionics