At the annual NWO innovation festival TEKNOWLOGY, Kenan Niu and Izad Tamadon were granted with Open Mind proposal titled OxyForce - Oxygen and Force Sensing Solution for Early Diagnosis of Breast Cancer. This proposal has a large potential impact, because the proposed method is expected to have a higher detection potential and is more patient friendly than current commonly used methods for the diagnosis of breast cancer.
Friday 30 June 2023
More recent news
- Fri 17 Nov 2023Duim omhoog voor innovatief handexoskelet
- Fri 3 Nov 2023Six UT experts amongst Netherlands Academy of Engineering fellows
- Wed 18 Oct 2023Crazy research call 2023
- Mon 9 Oct 2023Smart Lumbar Orthosis Project receives Letter of Award from TTT MedTouch Voucher
- Wed 20 Sep 2023BE Department becomes officially member of the ISSA