On June 21, 2019, Anne Buijsrogge successfully defended her PhD-thesis"Rare event simulation for non-Markovian tandem queues ". Prior to this public defense, a mini-symposium on “Rare events, simulation and queueing networks” was held. Click here for a detailed program.
Saturday 22 June 2019
More recent news
- Sun 5 Sep 2021Irene Kuin Finalist Best Thesis in Applied Math Award
- Mon 29 Mar 2021Richard Boucherie nieuwe voorzitter PWN
- Thu 25 Mar 2021Betere zorg door slim combineren van data
- Thu 10 Dec 2020PhD defence Joost van Sambeeck
- Fri 30 Oct 2020Two PDEng defenses in one day at CHOIR