Staff of SACS is involved in teaching a variety of courses at Bachelor, Master and Post-Graduate level.
SACS contributes to the bachelor programme Applied Mathematics and service teaching for other departments.
- study seekers about the: Bachelor programme (Applied Mathematics)
- enrolled students more information Bachelor programme (Applied Mathematics)
The master programme Applied Mathematics has four specializations. We participate in the specializations:
- Mathematical systems theory, applied analysis and computational science (SACS)
The specialization SACS focuses on fundamental and practical aspects of dynamical phenomena and computational and control aspects thereof. With this specialization you will become an expert in developing and applying mathematical tools for solving problems that arise in physical and technical systems.
- Mathematics of Data Science (DS)
More information for:
- study seekers about the: Master programme (Applied Mathematics)
- enrolled students more information: Master programme (Applied Mathematics)
More information about:
We contribute to:
- the Twente Graduate School
- Service teaching for other departments like · the ATLAS University College
- Classes on numerical Applied Finite Element Methods, Inverse problems in Imaging and Systems and Control have been given in the National Masters Programme in Mathematics (Mastermath) in collaboration with other universities in the Netherlands.
In addition, we contribute to specialized courses for PhD’s and a range of international Summer- /Winter schools. For more information click here