The IDS group congratulates former M2i PhD student Marcin Hajlasz with the completion of his PhD on the topic "Gold-free contacts to AlGaN/GaN heterostructures". His work was conducted in close collaboration with NXP Semiconductors. Marcin now works as a research analyst at McKinsey and Co. in Wroclaw, Poland.
Tuesday 16 October 2018
More recent news
- Mon 18 Jan 2021IDS and Bronkhorst bring flowmeters into the next generation
- Tue 24 Nov 2020New project on MEMS testing
- Wed 22 Jul 2020New EEMCS colleagues
- Fri 8 May 2020Flow control system for organ-on-a-chip application
- Fri 20 Dec 2019UT invention in Laser Focus World's top 20