On Friday 6 April, Dennis Alveringh successfully defended his PhD thesis entitled "Integrated throughflow mechanical microfluidic sensors". According to his first Proposition, the resolution of contemporary Coriolis sensors can still be improved by at least a factor of 10. So work remains to be done, but not by Dennis who will continue his career at Salland Engineering in Zwolle.
Tuesday 16 October 2018
More recent news
- Mon 18 Jan 2021IDS and Bronkhorst bring flowmeters into the next generation
- Tue 24 Nov 2020New project on MEMS testing
- Wed 22 Jul 2020New EEMCS colleagues
- Fri 8 May 2020Flow control system for organ-on-a-chip application
- Fri 20 Dec 2019UT invention in Laser Focus World's top 20