On this website you will find all information for students, examiners and educational support about the Examination Board of EEMCS, rules and regulations, and the procedures and conditions for making a request.
The Examination Board EEMCS consists of eight sub-committees: seven programme specific sub-committes (OXIEs) and one general sub-committee (AXIE).
- Sub-Committee General Affairs EEMCS (AXIE)
- Sub-Committee Applied Mathematics (OXIE AM)
- Sub-Committee Business Information Technology (OXIE BIT)
- Sub-Committee Creative Technology / Interaction Technology (OXIE CREATE / ITECH)
- Sub-Committee Computer Science / Internet Science & Technology (OXIE CS)
- Sub-Committee Electrical Engineering (OXIE EE)
- Sub-Committee Embedded Systems (OXIE EMSYS)
- Sub-Committee Systems & Control (OXIE SC)