Clara Stegehuis started working as an assistant professor from 1st of May 2019. Her research is in the areas of probability theory and stochastic networks. Problems she investigates are inspired by applications in social networks, computer science or biology. Beside her research, she often gives public lectures for a wider audience at various occasions, ranging from high school lessons to theater shows to festivals.
Monday 6 May 2019
More recent news
- Mon 29 Jun 2020Johann Hurink new Scientific Director at the 4TU Applied Mathematics Institute
- Mon 30 Mar 2020Bodo Manthey receives NWO Grant for Analysis of Algorithms
- Sat 7 Mar 2020DMMP welcomes Maria Vlasiou
- Mon 10 Feb 202011th Day on Computational Game Theory on 13/14.2.2020
- Fri 6 Dec 2019DMMP welcomes Ruben Hoeksma