Ruben Hoeksma joined the DMMP group as a new staff member in December 2019. Ruben is specialized in approximation techniques for auction design and combinatorial optimization. He will work on the devopment of new models for online optimization that exploit techniques from optimal stopping theory. Welcome aboard!
Friday 6 December 2019
More recent news
- Tue 16 Mar 2021Big boost for smart grid research University of Twente
- Fri 12 Mar 2021NWO Perspective grant awarded for MEGAMIND Research program
- Mon 1 Feb 2021In memoriam: dr. Walter Kern
- Mon 29 Jun 2020Johann Hurink new Scientific Director at the 4TU Applied Mathematics Institute
- Mon 30 Mar 2020Bodo Manthey receives NWO Grant for Analysis of Algorithms