Matthias Walter joined the DMMP group as a new staff member in May 2019. Matthias is an expert in computational mixed-integer programming and polyhedral combinatorics. He will work on exploiting structures of polyhedra related to optimization problems in order to improve running times of state-of-the-art solver software. Welome aboard!
Friday 3 May 2019
More recent news
- Mon 29 Jun 2020Johann Hurink new Scientific Director at the 4TU Applied Mathematics Institute
- Mon 30 Mar 2020Bodo Manthey receives NWO Grant for Analysis of Algorithms
- Sat 7 Mar 2020DMMP welcomes Maria Vlasiou
- Mon 10 Feb 202011th Day on Computational Game Theory on 13/14.2.2020
- Fri 6 Dec 2019DMMP welcomes Ruben Hoeksma