Matthias Walter joined the DMMP group as a new staff member in May 2019. Matthias is an expert in computational mixed-integer programming and polyhedral combinatorics. He will work on exploiting structures of polyhedra related to optimization problems in order to improve running times of state-of-the-art solver software. Welome aboard!
Friday 3 May 2019
More recent news
- Thu 12 May 2022Matthias Walter receives Onderwijsbloemetje
- Sat 9 Apr 2022In memoriam: prof. dr. Gerhard Woeginger
- Tue 16 Mar 2021Big boost for smart grid research University of Twente
- Fri 12 Mar 2021NWO Perspective grant awarded for MEGAMIND Research program
- Mon 1 Feb 2021In memoriam: dr. Walter Kern