Alexander Skopalik started as new staff member in the DMMP group as of July 2018. Alexander is a well known expert in algorithmic game theory. He will -among other things- help developing new methods and mechanisms for the optimization and the matching of supply and demend in smart energy grids. Welome aboard!
Wednesday 11 July 2018
More recent news
- Mon 29 Jun 2020Johann Hurink new Scientific Director at the 4TU Applied Mathematics Institute
- Mon 30 Mar 2020Bodo Manthey receives NWO Grant for Analysis of Algorithms
- Sat 7 Mar 2020DMMP welcomes Maria Vlasiou
- Mon 10 Feb 202011th Day on Computational Game Theory on 13/14.2.2020
- Fri 6 Dec 2019DMMP welcomes Ruben Hoeksma