Alexander Skopalik started as new staff member in the DMMP group as of July 2018. Alexander is a well known expert in algorithmic game theory. He will -among other things- help developing new methods and mechanisms for the optimization and the matching of supply and demend in smart energy grids. Welome aboard!
Wednesday 11 July 2018
More recent news
- Thu 12 May 2022Matthias Walter receives Onderwijsbloemetje
- Sat 9 Apr 2022In memoriam: prof. dr. Gerhard Woeginger
- Tue 16 Mar 2021Big boost for smart grid research University of Twente
- Fri 12 Mar 2021NWO Perspective grant awarded for MEGAMIND Research program
- Mon 1 Feb 2021In memoriam: dr. Walter Kern