In academic year 2017/2018, both Peter Dickinson and Marc Uetz have been awarded teaching awards. Peter Dickinson received the 2017/2018 teaching prize from the study association for Advanced Technology and Nanotechnology, while Marc Uetz received the 2017/2018 prize TWOP from the study association for applied mathematics, ABACUS. Furthermore, it is worth to mention that Harry Aarts was nominated even for two teaching awards, once in computer science and once in mathematics. Congratulations to all three! The picture shows Marc Uetz among the onderwijscommissie from ABACUS.
Tuesday 26 June 2018
More recent news
- Wed 11 Jul 2018DMMP welcomes Alexander Skopalik
- Tue 19 Dec 2017Marc Uetz receives “Onderwijsbloemetje”
- Thu 10 Aug 2017UT Team Reaches Final of MOPTA Competition
- Tue 4 Jul 2017Stefan Klootwijk receives Jan Hemelrijk Award
- Tue 20 Jun 2017Thijs van der Klauw defended his PhD thesis