In academic year 2017/2018, both Peter Dickinson and Marc Uetz have been awarded teaching awards. Peter Dickinson received the 2017/2018 teaching prize from the study association for Advanced Technology and Nanotechnology, while Marc Uetz received the 2017/2018 prize TWOP from the study association for applied mathematics, ABACUS. Furthermore, it is worth to mention that Harry Aarts was nominated even for two teaching awards, once in computer science and once in mathematics. Congratulations to all three! The picture shows Marc Uetz among the onderwijscommissie from ABACUS.
Tuesday 26 June 2018
More recent news
- Mon 29 Jun 2020Johann Hurink new Scientific Director at the 4TU Applied Mathematics Institute
- Mon 30 Mar 2020Bodo Manthey receives NWO Grant for Analysis of Algorithms
- Sat 7 Mar 2020DMMP welcomes Maria Vlasiou
- Mon 10 Feb 202011th Day on Computational Game Theory on 13/14.2.2020
- Fri 6 Dec 2019DMMP welcomes Ruben Hoeksma