October 2017. The Applied Mathematics study association Abacus has put Marc Uetz in the spotlight and honoured him with the so-called “Onderwijsbloemetje”. This to acknowledge his continuous effort in organising and teaching the 2nd year BSc module “Discrete Structures and Efficient Algorithms”.
Tuesday 19 December 2017
More recent news
- Thu 12 May 2022Matthias Walter receives Onderwijsbloemetje
- Sat 9 Apr 2022In memoriam: prof. dr. Gerhard Woeginger
- Tue 16 Mar 2021Big boost for smart grid research University of Twente
- Fri 12 Mar 2021NWO Perspective grant awarded for MEGAMIND Research program
- Mon 1 Feb 2021In memoriam: dr. Walter Kern