Alexander Skopalik started as new staff member in the DMMP group as of July 2018. Alexander is a well known expert in algorithmic game theory. He will -among other things- help developing new methods and mechanisms for the optimization and the matching of supply and demend in smart energy grids. Welome aboard!
Wednesday 11 July 2018
More recent news
- Tue 26 Jun 2018Peter Dickinson and Marc Uetz receive teaching awards
- Tue 19 Dec 2017Marc Uetz receives “Onderwijsbloemetje”
- Thu 10 Aug 2017UT Team Reaches Final of MOPTA Competition
- Tue 4 Jul 2017Stefan Klootwijk receives Jan Hemelrijk Award
- Tue 20 Jun 2017Thijs van der Klauw defended his PhD thesis