Anna Sperotto has been named one of the ten ‘Rising Stars in Computer Networking and Communications for 2019’ by the large, international academic platform N2Women (Networking Networking Women). N2Women is a discipline-specific community of researchers in the field of networking and communication.
The Rising Star list includes female academics from prestigious universities around the world such as Cambridge, Berkeley, Carnegie Melon and Göttingen.
Rising star 2019 list (In alphabetical order based on the last name):
- Irem Bor-Yaliniz, Huawei Technologies and Carleton University, Canada https://www.linkedin.com/in/irembor
- Krittika D’Silva, University of Cambridge, UK www.krittikadsilva.com
- LuoYi Fu, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China http://www.cs.sjtu.edu.cn/~fu-ly/index.html
- Maria Gorlatova, Duke University, North Carolina, USA https://maria.gorlatova.com
- Guyue Liu, Carnegie Mellon University, USA http://grace-liu.github.io
- Delphine Reinhardt, University of Göttingen, Germany http://www.delphinereinhardt.de/
- Meryem Simsek, ICSI Berkeley, USA and TU Dresden, Germany http://meryemsimsek.info
- Anna Sperotto, University of Twente, Netherlands http://annasperotto.org/
- Anna Vegni, Roma Tre University, Italy http://www.comlab.uniroma3.it/vegni.htm
- Weina Wang, Carnegie Mellon University, USA https://sites.google.com/site/weinawanghome/home?authuser=0