At the UT, access to UT applications is secured with MFA, for this, you need a mobile for validation. An exception to this is, the digital tests, taken in the Therm and Noordhorst exam rooms on Chromebooks. This exception is because students are not allowed to use their mobile phones during exams.
Monday 29 November 2021
More recent news
- Mon 15 Aug 2022UT team looks forward to Tour for Life experience: we’re not doing it because it’s easy, but because it’s hard
- Thu 11 Aug 2022Vrijhof, the place for culture seekers!
- Thu 11 Aug 2022Re-enrolment and payment tuition fee
- Mon 25 Jul 2022After movie UT Challenge 2022
- Thu 21 Jul 2022Summer of inspiration on campus