- Monash University
- RMIT University
- University of Melbourne (ET, S&T, EEMCS students only)
- University of New South Wales
- University of South Australia
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Students can only apply for undergraduate courses.)
- City University of Hong Kong (ET, S&T, EEMCS students only; no guaranteed housing on campus.)
- Hanyang University (School of Business can not guarantee seats!)
- KAIST (ET, S&T, EEMCS students only; Please check academic requirements!)
Consult your faculty contact person on how to be nominated for a non-EU partner university before the faculty-deadlines below. Each faculty has its own deadline for applications. If the number of applications for a partner institution is larger than the number of places available there will be a random draw.
- Deadline for start in Fall semester: 1 February
- Deadline for start in Spring semester: 7 September
Please note: If you intend to go abroad for the Spring semester, we recommend to apply as soon as possible. You may already apply for the Spring semester before the Fall semester deadline (February).