See Exchange

International students

How can we help you?

At Student Services we will help you with all kinds of arrangements for your study, like application and admission process, re-enrolmentde-enrolment, tuition fees, your student card, Studielink, etc. 

Additionally we provide information about (De)-registration for courses/modules (Blackboard/Canvas).

We also offer step by step guides for:


For British citizens, the Brexit may impact your enrolment at the University of Twente. For the latest information, we refer you the website of the Dutch government about the impact of Brexit on higher education and research and the rights of British citizens in the Netherlands.

Frequently asked questions (FAQ)

Could you not find the answer for your question on our website? Did you look at our FAQ? Here almost all questions will be answered: 


If you are already in Enschede, you can drop by at the Student Services desk or give us a call, but you can also contact us online via the contact form.

Where should i go for...?

Please note that Student Services does not provide any information about Student Finance, Grant or other affairs of DUO. For more information contact DUO.

Students Services does not provide information about study programmes. For more information about this, check these websites:

Please contact the Centre for Educational Support (CES) for information about courses, study advisers and more.

There are special pages available if you are looking for: