See Binding Recommendation (BSA)

Guidance and Study Progress Interviews

At university you are expected to act independently and to look after your own affairs. You may, of course, encounter problems despite your commitment. In that case, you can talk to your adviser, who is a staff member of the CE, who can help you plan your study and assist you with any problems during your studies. You will have an introductory meeting with your adviser in the first quarter. During this meeting you will receive information on the binding recommendation. You can contact your adviser throughout the year with practical questions on your studies, on studying and on private matters that affect your study. Your adviser may advise you to make an appointment with the study adviser.

Information on study guidance for the Civil Engineering programme