Would you like to learn more about the rules of the programme? Do you want to know if you meet the requirements? These pages provide additional information on these subjects.
Students Charter/OER (rechten en plichten student)
Binding Recommendation (BSA)
- The binding recommendation standard of the CE programme
- The reason for the binding recommendation
- What are the rules?
- How does the binding recommendation work in practice?
- Guidance and Study Progress Interviews
- Are personal circumstances taken into consideration?
- Hearing Binding Recommendation (BSA)
Module 11 and 12 Entry Requirements The requirements you must meet before you can start modules 11 and 12.
Submitting a Request to the Examination Board Explanation of the procedure to follow if you want to submit a request to the examination board.